Arivuppasi

Saturday, October 07, 2006

So many acronyms

I recently shifted job. Man ... I never knew that there are so many acronyms to hit upon. Approximately 25 new aronyms in the first two days. Initially I was bewildered to listen to people talking, not being able to make out much of it.

I realized we have to be a little creative when someone new comes to the team. I don't know if the same thing happened to people who joined my team in the past.

My firm belief is that if we make someone who joins our team to believe that things are really simple and the everyone in the team is in full control of whats happening, the new joinee feel comfortable and his learning pace would be a little faster. Because a cool mind learns faster than the one under pressure. Especially pressure of uncertainity as to what is lurking around the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

View My Stats